- Procurement and maintenance of local agent representations on behalf of the Transportation Service Providers, TSP’s.
- Rate negotiations with local agents on behalf of the TGBL TSPs.
- European inbound / outbound rate projections prior to individual rate filing deadlines.
- Point of contact / booking agent to the Transportation Offices for all relevant matters.
- Shipment documentation processing, handling and forwarding to the TSP via electronic means.
- Auditing and processing local agents invoices on behalf of the TSP.
- Processing of payments to local agents after receipt of settlement from the TSP.
- Comprehensive claims processing program.
- Monitoring Type II Container supplies on behalf of the TSP.
- Port / Airport handling and related documentation.
- Customs clearance as US. Military Household Goods & Personal Effects.
- Line haul from origin agent to Free on Board (outbound).
- Ocean freight per TSP Instructions when available and possible on freight collect basis.
- Line haul from P.O.E. to destination agent (inbound).
- Monitoring the movements of shipments inbound & outbound.
- Shipment status reports on request or via secure Web Tracking.