E.T.S.A. was founded in 1983 as an International Freight Forwarder and Port Agent in Bremerhaven, Germany. Our main function was initially the forwarding & routing of U. S. Military Household Goods Shipments.
Although Commercial Household Goods and Commodities were always a part of our business, it was finally in 1993 that we began to concentrate all of our efforts on this venture.
Our previous experience in the Military Household Goods Business allowed us to capitalize on the many contacts and friendships which we had established in the past 25 years in the moving industry.
In addition to our reputation as fair business partners and our excellent credit rating, it was our quality of service to the customer which eventually enabled us to establish a sound business relationship with many movers throughout the world.
Business Ethics and Principles
- Honesty and Respect in dealing with our Customers and Agents
- Fairness in our Pricing Policies
- Customer Protection and Conﬁdentiality as a basic rule
- A Local Agency Network built on Quality, Trust and Respect
- Maintenance of our Excellence in Quality as a constant effort
- Courtesy and understanding for the moving customers concerns
- Close and comprehensive communication with our customers
- Honoring all Financial Obligation to our Agents and Partners
- Commitment to providing dependable logistical services
- To advocate Decency and Fairness throughout our Industry